2007/11/03

THE FIRST WEEK OF THE SEMESTER II


This week is the first week of the semester 2 of the year of my freshman in ABAC School of Law. It is a busy week. In this semester I have to study for 6 subjects; English for law student II, philosophy of law, general psychology, criminal law I, legal acts and contracts, and property and land law. They are so difficult and so important, because they used as the basic of law that I have to understand all of them and I have to use it for other subject that I have to study in other 3 years.
I told you that, it is a busy week, because I have to adapt myself with the new schedule that quite strange. On Monday, I have an English class on 9.30-11.00 and I have another class at 5 pm-7 pm, there is a long free time that I do not know what to do on this free time (maybe I will spend for read law books). Moreover, the class in the evening finishes so late that make me back home late most everyday. I think I have to work and try harder to pass this semester with the good GPA!
Not only my schedule that make me busy, but also books that I have to find and buy them, they are so expensive!!!, now I spent about one thousand for them, but there are still many that I have to buy (goodbye my money!). They are expensive and very thick * o *, I can use them as a pillow and let the knowledge inside absorbs to my head! -_- .
Oh! There is Ms.Leelawat and Ms.Chompoonut’s birthday in this week too! Their birthday is on the first and the third of November and my birthday is on 7 November! November is the month of pretty girls ^-^ (ha-ha…)
I think, there is nothing to tell you anymore about my busy week. I hope that next week will be better...or not. Because my grade of all the first semester subjects will be released!!! .... I think I got sick -*-

No comments: